Which is better New Alto K10 & KWID?

I have seen both the cars in showroom. I was very much exited with the KWId, but when i saw in showroom, i found the dash board & the door fabric is unfinish in kwid when compared to new K10. so i am confused please help me. which one to buy. Even the over all finishing in New K10 is very neat and clean. The quality of seat, dashboard, body paint are all better than KWID.

So which one to buy.

1 Like

KWID takes customers for a ride :
KWID is great as claimed but beware of the following :-
Safety Concerns A few thousands more in value would have rendered the KWID as NO RIVAL/ALTERNATIVE by adding the following :- * Automatic Braking System * Question on Qualifying Head on Collision/Crash Test ? * Provisioning only one air bag is HALF SAFETY. Who cares about the Co Driver Facilities/Technological Upgrades * By tinkering with the 800 cc engine the kmpl would have easily crossed 30 kmpl. Today most of the bestseller cars are offering 25 kmpl * A more 2 inches leg space would have ensured comfort zone for the rear passengers as could have wider space for the legs Accessories Being Offered Various permutation and combinations are given in the form of Basic Pack, Essential Pack, Outdoor pack, Luxury Pack B. Then there are Smart Chrome & Intense Chrome. But their pricelist is missing, hence, customers are in the dark about the final cost Accessories Which Should Have Been Incorporated * Parking Sensor * Rear Parking Camera * Question Mark on 12 Volt Power Outlet Booking Of KWID

There are no transparency in the bookings
being done for KWID
The seniority list must be clearly displayed at the Dealer
including Renault website. Delivery dates must be clearly mentioned
If overbooking has been done then the environment must be
informed including Press Notification
It seems that it is becoming a sellers market
Rs 25000/- collected as advance should be inclusive of
interest component as the advance money cannot lie idle with the
dealer without paying any interest
Cost of additional spares are not being intimated This should be done immediately so as to plan budgeting
Salesmen give vague answers

You can personalize your Kwid the way you want thanks to the many accessories to choose from. As far as the safety is concerned, it is not better in K10 than it is in Kwid. Interiors in the higher variant of Kwid are much better.

Best regards and wishes for a very happy 2016!
SVP
@sidpatankar
#cnbshow

Kwid, more personalization options, great looks and promised performance.

Kwid is Best with Stylish looks and features.

kwid is more stylish