Toyota innova crysta 2.8 z AT or new Mahindra xuv 500 AT

I am confused between Toyota Innova Crysta 2.8 z AT diesel and New Mahindra XUV 500 AT (O). Though I have read your previous reviews and comparisons of the two but my confusion arises from the fact that now Mahindra has come up with the facelift for XUV 500 where some of the concerns have been addressed like cheap plastics, and the fact that Innova Crysta is about 4 Lakh costlier.

That is an interesting combination and yes, you are correct, the XUV has been upgraded recently. That said, it is still not as good as the Crysta is in terms of an overall product. It does have better on-road presence though

Thanks for the reply. Why Innova Crysta is considered to be a better product, even though it has less features than XUV like it does not have disc brakes on all the four wheels, XUV has better infotainment system, it’s milage is less than XUV and it does not have a sunroof. Is it because Crysta has more powerful engine and XUV’s workmanship quality is inferior in that there had been complains about things falling off in the vehicle.