Sir, I would like to opt your advice regarding a problem of my car ford fiesta classic 1.4zxi diesel variant. Few months back while I was driving my car it suddenly came to a halt and refused to start.Thereafter,upon taking my car to the ford auth

Sir, I would like to opt your advice regarding a problem of my car ford fiesta classic 1.4zxi diesel variant. Few months back while I was driving my car it suddenly came to a halt and refused to start.Thereafter,upon taking my car to the ford authorized workshop by towing my car was diagnosed with faulty high pressure pump and fuel injector.So,as per the service manager’s advice I got these two things replaced.Now after these two things got replaced though the car started but it is emitting black smoke upon accelerating and the engine is making noise is like a small generator.So,now I have been told that the whole engine needs to be replaced. Moreover,as my car is a 2006 model the service manager is not getting confidence upon himself to go ahead with the engine replacement work because he is doubtful that what other problems will trigger even after engine replacement it’s difficult for him to tell beforehand. Hence,under the present situation I am bit confused and would like to opt your valuable advice in this regard at the earliest.

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/