Is it suggested to buy Himalaya as the best comfortable bike to drive amongst all the RE models. I am told it has lot of complaints but my preference is for the best driving comfort , less vibration good power . I m a short guy n have some back pa

Is it suggested to buy Himalaya as the best comfortable bike to drive amongst all the RE models. I am told it has lot of complaints but my preference is for the best driving comfort , less vibration good power . I m a short guy n have some back pain.

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/royal-enfield-bikes/himalayan

Ride quality of the Royal Enfield Himalayan is indeed better than most other RE models, thanks to its long travel suspension and large front wheel. There have been some complaints from customers about a few issues with the Himalayan but we have yet to experience anything first hand. Yes, the Himalayan has a lot of things going for it – it has good off-road prowess, can take the road (or no road) less travelled quite skillfully, give you a comfortable ride over long highways and doesn’t break the bank when you buy it. But the engine is still vibey (vibrates at speeds of over 90 kmph, gears are little tough to change, and overall fit and finish leaves a lot to be desired.