I want to purchase my first car, an AMT but the Nano AMT feels under powered and unsuitable for inter-state jaunts. The Alto K10 A

@SVP Dear Mr. Siddharth, I am from Mumbai & an avid watcher of CnB for almost 10 years and you are really doing a great job. I want to purchase my first car, an AMT but the Nano AMT feels under powered and unsuitable for inter-state jaunts. The Alto K10 AMT is slightly beyond my budget. Can you please suggest when Maruti will launch Alto 800 AMT & what would be its price ? Will the Eon & Kwid also come with AMT soon ? Please help. Thanks & Regards, Sudhindra

Hi and first off all thank you for your kind words! The Kwid AMT is likely to arrive by Feb-March, and yes is worth waiting for. The car will be more stable and will likely offer decent drivability too.

Best regards and wishes for a happy 2016!
SVP
@sidpatankar

#cnbshow

Give a shot to the Kwid AMT. It will be in 5 lakh range even if you buy all accessories and it has a better average claim than the others and also space and features. Also, the looks are really good as compared to Alto or Nano.