I have purchased Mahindra XUV 500 Model W6- Automatic - Key Start. I am not having any experience of Automatic Vehicle, now I am facing problem that in my car Ignition Barrel become Hot and after staring the vehicle and after taking out Key from i

I have purchased Mahindra XUV 500 Model W6- Automatic - Key Start. I am not having any experience of Automatic Vehicle, now I am facing problem that in my car Ignition Barrel become Hot and after staring the vehicle and after taking out Key from ignition the key also become Hot. This problem I am facing in day time and evening and in morning I dont feel such problem. What is your opinion is this normal in Automatic vehicle or there is a problem in my car or is there is any safety related issue. I am under discussion with Mahindra Service team but as of now I havent get any satisfactorily reply. Your advise and guidance will really help me to understand the seriousness of problem and risk and corrective action. I request you to pl guide on the issue …

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/