I have purchased a tuv 300 automatic suv in December 2015. I had sold my 2011 Scorpio slx automatic to my this new tuv 300. Ever since I started driving this new car I was having driving problems. My Scorpio was a full automatic transmission vehic

@SVP I have purchased a tuv 300 automatic suv in December 2015. I had sold my 2011 Scorpio slx automatic to my this new tuv 300. Ever since I started driving this new car I was having driving problems. My Scorpio was a full automatic transmission vehicle and I have been driving auto transmission vehicle while I was in USA for 27 years. I used to trade cars every 3.5 years to get a new one and all the cars and SUVS I owned in USA belonged to Mitshubishi. To come to the point I find it difficult to drive the new tuv 300 because it has a AMT . If I reverse the car and go into a space that has an inclined space at the back and when I put the vehicle on forward auto drive the vehicle roll backward and then I have to pull the hand brake to stop this backward movement. Then I have to release the brakes slowly and put pressure on the accelerator to move forward. This is o.k when you first start from home, but if are stopped in heavy traffic uphill this backward rolling can cause damage to the front of the vehicle behind you. If you pull up the brake to stop this backward movement and when you slowly release the brake and slowly step on the accelorator, the vehicle suddenly move forward and may hit the car in front. As you know in India there is no decent space between vehicles on the road. I hate your new AMT drive and if possible I plan to sell this vehicle to some body and buy a decent SUV with real Automatic transmission. It may not be the Mahendra brand now because your new tuv 300 given me an aversion to your brand name. I liked your Scorpio very well and was hoping to exchange my vehicles every 4 years to new Mahindra vehicles as I did with Mitshubishi vehicles in USA. I shall not recommend your suv 300 to any of my friends for obvious reasons. I do not know if you have any ways to solve the Driving problem of your vehicle. I know that I do not have any problem driving an automatic transmission vehicle as I have been driving in USA for the last 45 years and in India your Scorpio for 5 years. Anyway an acknowledgement and a solution, if you have any, is welcome. I shall contact you with any new developments related to the tuv 300, possibly I may be able to get rid of it even if at a financial loss. Thanks.

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/mahindra-cars/tuv300