I have a confusion of buying bike b/w thunderbird 350 and thunderbird 500. I use to travel only 10 km per day but often i use to travel by bike to office instead of train which is 60km from my home. I will be travelling in highways only. Which bik

I have a confusion of buying bike b/w thunderbird 350 and thunderbird 500. I use to travel only 10 km per day but often i use to travel by bike to office instead of train which is 60km from my home. I will be travelling in highways only. Which bike is better for me. Decent mileage is enough. I will be riding in 100+km speed only often. Kindly suggest me a bike. And i have confusion of yamaha fz 250.

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/royal-enfield-bikes/thunderbird-500/price-in-chennai

Hi sir,

it all depends on whether you want more power in your bike or not. both the 500 and the 350 are capable highway cruisers. Of course, the TB500 gets much more power and torque than the TB350. Apart from the engine, both the bikes are more or less similar as far as weight and dimensions are concerned.

If you have the budget, then we suggest that you go for the TB500. It will be a little less on fuel efficiency but as you mentioned, your primary rides will be on highway only, then more power always helps.

The TB 350 will be adequate for your requirements, but for 100+ speeds, the TB500 will certainly suit your needs. The F25 is a decent bike and should meet your requirements as well. You can also look at the new KTM 250 Duke for some more performance and even the Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 for around Rs 1 lakh.