I am planning to buy new car. Currently am driving Alto K10 2011 Make. My daily run is 80 kms minimum and i recently left travelling via bike and started my car in regular use. Total kms. travel by my Alto is 58k kms so far. Couple of Option in my

@SVP I am planning to buy new car. Currently am driving Alto K10 2011 Make. My daily run is 80 kms minimum and i recently left travelling via bike and started my car in regular use. Total kms. travel by my Alto is 58k kms so far. Couple of Option in my mind are Tiago, Gand i10, Figo and Bolt. Am confused in Diesel and Petrol variant. Tiago seems fiittng in but 3 cylinder car has vibration problem and thrust is missing. Grand i10 is good option and very common too and has mileage of 12 kms only. Please suggest. Also, my alto is in fine condition…no problem so far. Normally goes for service with very low maintenance cost, as you know alto. Will it be right to make deep whole in pocket just because of WANT Based purchase. M really confused on this.

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/