I am planning to buy a compact SUV. I came across 3 options in my budget namely Eco sport, duster, Terrano. I don't like the looks of eco sport so I am left with 2 choices. It would be great if you can answer below questions and help me in making

@SVP I am planning to buy a compact SUV. I came across 3 options in my budget namely Eco sport, duster, Terrano. I don’t like the looks of eco sport so I am left with 2 choices. It would be great if you can answer below questions and help me in making up my mind :

1 My daily running is 12-13 kms as my office is close by. On an average my running would be 450 km max in a month. So should I go for a diesel or petrol version of these SUVs???

2 I no where find comparison or reviews of petrol versions be it suv or C segment, what is the reason? Is it not advisable to go for petrol engines in 1.5 liters or above capacity??

3 Should I go for Duster or Terrano? Which one is better on the factors of a. Drivability b. Performance and durability(built) C. After sales service cost( in terms of cost of paid service and availability of spare parts)

4 I am not in urgency to buy a car as I already have one, I can wait for couple of months. So is there any other brand of car getting launched for which I should wait??

5 These two are in market from past 3 years so is it advisable to go for these two as the technology is changing very fast now a days.

6 Which one has a better resale market??

7 Do you suggest any other option apart from these two.

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/