I am looking for an SUV, which gives me some pleasure as a driver. Won't like to compromise on security or any other feature like touch screen etc as I expect that from a car upwards of 12 lakhs. I test drove brezza the top end is 11 lakhs+ on roa

@SVP I am looking for an SUV, which gives me some pleasure as a driver. Won’t like to compromise on security or any other feature like touch screen etc as I expect that from a car upwards of 12 lakhs. I test drove brezza the top end is 11 lakhs+ on road but it’s swift on heels I didn’t like the drive. I drove creta I liked the interiors but as a car for some reason it didn’t click also heard that the top end variant which has all the features I need is 18 lakhs+ which for me is crazy cause for that price xuv is available and that is really out of my budget. So I have zeroed down to duster 110 ps rxz which is a bit more than my original budget but I want dual airbags. By now you would have guessed I am confused a lot between these cars? Is Duster a right choice I really liked the drive of it. Or should I wait for brv? Please give ur suggestion. Might I add I am a big fan. Thanks,

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/