I am confused between ameo ,ford aspire and swift dzire. Dzire , i like everything apart form the fact that its a old model , the engine I think is best for dzire, as I will be driving on highways also so dzire have a comperative better engine the

@SVP i am confused between ameo ,ford aspire and swift dzire. Dzire , i like everything apart form the fact that its a old model , the engine I think is best for dzire, as I will be driving on highways also so dzire have a comperative better engine then othe two…ameo is good just woried about its engine,milage and maintainace cost…I n all of them ford aspire petrol 1.2 has best look but i am worried on the milage and its perfomance in highway

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/volkswagen-cars/ameo

The Dzire is a good bet, but ford has managed to bring the cost of maintenance down on the Aspire which gives the Dzire tough competition, in terms of space, drivability and even price of the car. The Ameo has a decent engine but would have done with more power. If you feel the Dzire is old fashioned, then the Aspire is a good bet.

I would urge you to reconsider your decision. The build quality of the other two cars is superior and from the safety point of view, better for the highway. The Ameo will be toughest, but Ameya is right about the Aspire being the most compelling.
SVP