Hi Team, First of all I would like to appreciate and at same time feel proud of your team to put up such a good portal. It is very informative and helps a lot. Now, I need so advice as I am confused which sedan to buy - vento/city mainly. I like v

@SVP Hi Team, First of all I would like to appreciate and at same time feel proud of your team to put up such a good portal. It is very informative and helps a lot. Now, I need so advice as I am confused which sedan to buy - vento/city mainly. I like vento but one of the big concerns is I have heard its very high maintenance. After cost is too much when compare to Honda city. Is it true that now Volkswagen has a plant in India so coat will be less which used to be earlier? Is it huge difference between Honda and Volkswagen in long term with respect to after cost? Please help. Also, heard vento is less on fuel efficiency, low mileage. Is it huge difference when compared to city? I need to buy car for long term only and surely but really confused. If vento is is very high maintenance, and asks a lot more from wallet during long term then please confirm. Also, do you think Verna is a good player? Vento is classy but only issue I am worried is for fuel and maintenance cost. It will be great to get your inputs. Thanks & Regards Anish Gupta +91-9999738818

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/