Hi SVP, With the launch of the Fortuner; what is the better buy between the Fortuner and the Endeavour. I'm looking to decide between 4x4 3.2L Titanium Auto Endeavour vs 4x4 Auto Diesel Fortuner. I like Endeavour's features (sunroof), there is a c

Hi SVP, With the launch of the Fortuner; what is the better buy between the Fortuner and the Endeavour. I’m looking to decide between 4x4 3.2L Titanium Auto Endeavour vs 4x4 Auto Diesel Fortuner. I like Endeavour’s features (sunroof), there is a claim that is more spacious, noise cancelling, and the capability to work with Android Auto. I dislike its Endeavour’s fuel economy claims and cost to maintain. I’ve also heard Ford continues to have electrical issues consistenly and has poor resale value. But right now the value for money based on feature list seems pretty high. Fortuner has the toyota reliability, built in navigation and easier to maintain but misses out the bells and whistles that the endeavour has. People also claim for it to be cramped; I’m 5’10 and there is about 2 more inch of space; not to mention the 3rd row seat folding mechanism also gets in the way for luggage space. I also don’t think the extra 1.5 lakh in price difference is getting me that much more. What is your take? Where should one invest (yes, after all I’m going to spend alot of time with it). Thanks,

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/ford-cars/endeavour/price-in-bhopal