Hi SVP, I regularly watch your show since last 10 plus years and big fan of yours. I have this question: I want to buy a compact or mid size SUV in January 17. I live in Bangalore. My requirements are: 1.Comfortable drive in city and highway [road

Hi SVP, I regularly watch your show since last 10 plus years and big fan of yours. I have this question: I want to buy a compact or mid size SUV in January 17. I live in Bangalore. My requirements are: 1.Comfortable drive in city and highway [road grip at top speed] have low back pain. Self Driven 2.Most modern vehicle with all latest gizmos 3.Budget maximum Rs. 12 to 14 lacs on Road, Has to be economical to maintain 4.Usage- 700 Km per month in City. Occasionally long drives and little off roading to places like Ooty, Coorg, Mangalore Shortlisted: Honda BRV and Hyundai Creta Petrol. Questions: *Which car I should go for ?Should I buy Petrol or Diesel variant? *Will the law on Diesel car usage will be implimented and effect the owners ? *Any other cars I can consider including MPVs? *Are there any new launches before March 17 which I should wait for? 7 seater is not a must My observations: -I have a 2006 Scorpio DX 2.6 L, which I am selling now. Do not want to go for M&M vehicles again. -Liked Brezza but rear seat is very cramped and bench is not comfortable. - feel Duster /Terrano is around for many years now and hence not sure if I must go for it! as I will be using the new car for at least next 5 to 6 years Is BRV a good car and is it successful in Asia? Is it responsive in city driving or sluggish ?How different it is from Mobilio! Is it worth the price difference of Mobilio?

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/