Hi Siddharth, Since we watch your reviews on Automobiles and use them as a basis in selecting our new cars, I wanted to share my experience with Mercedes-Benz. I had purchased a new CLA 200 Sport with Navigation in Nov 2015 and the car has done ju

@SVP Hi Siddharth, Since we watch your reviews on Automobiles and use them as a basis in selecting our new cars, I wanted to share my experience with Mercedes-Benz. I had purchased a new CLA 200 Sport with Navigation in Nov 2015 and the car has done just about 2500 kms in 7 months. It has already made 5 trips to the Workshop for rectification of manufacturing defects. Newer defects seem to surface as frequently. This only talks about the quality of parts used in Mercedes cars. Just to list out a few, a defective front right suspension part (already replaced by them), a failed reversing camera (already replaced by them), non-functional navigation (unable to fix), squeaky jerky wipers (unable to explain), failed air-conditioning (not yet fixed). I have uploaded a few videos on YouTube describing a few of the above problems and would be happy to share additional details with you. Would request you to kindly use your good office to educate ignorant owners and innocent buyers. Thanks & Regards, Prashant Khandelwal

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/