Hi Siddharth, I have been thinking of buying a compact SUV for quite a while. Drove Brezza few days back but was'nt impressed much.The plastic quality is less than desirable. Ride and handling is OK and not very great. My requirements are as follo

@SVP Hi Siddharth, I have been thinking of buying a compact SUV for quite a while. Drove Brezza few days back but was’nt impressed much.The plastic quality is less than desirable. Ride and handling is OK and not very great. My requirements are as follows: 1) SUV look as well with a upright driving position as i am more than 6 ft tall, 2) Good ride and handling, 3) Preferably a petrol engine , I am going to use this compact SUV for week end getways or driving in the night for a family outing. My monthly drive would not exceed more than 500 kms on an average. I have a WAGON R for my city driving. I have short listed FORD ECOSPORT, ECOBOOST ENGINE as it’s Trend+ model gives me both the front airbags, a good petrol engine and costing me 9,20,000/- on road. Though my budget was not more than 8,50,000/- but don’t have any other option. I have to decide ASAP. Please help with your suggestions.

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/