Hi Siddharth, I have been planning to buy a car in the sub 4m sedan range. Boiled down to Hyundai xCent and Ford Aspire. once in a month /2 months i go for a long drive, otherwise its the usual weekend city usage. I am not that passionate on the d

@SVP Hi Siddharth, I have been planning to buy a car in the sub 4m sedan range. Boiled down to Hyundai xCent and Ford Aspire. once in a month /2 months i go for a long drive, otherwise its the usual weekend city usage. I am not that passionate on the drivability and the performance aspects. Looking out for a decent family car. Kindly give your suggestions between the two models. Also please let me know if 2016 Union budget would have an impact on the Automobile pricing and should I wait till Mar 2016 to book?

Seems unlikely on the budget front - though never say never! All indications from our Fin Min sources say no incentives expected - if anything there may be a diesel car tax, and only incentives for green cars.

Okay on the two cars you ask about - the Figo Aspire is a clear winner for me. Its more premium, has a roomier well planned cabin, nice materials and drives really well. Safety equipment is std too.
SVP
@sidpatankar
#cnbshow