Hi Siddharth How good is the 1.2 ltr engine of the ford figo in the city, on the highway and also in terms of mileage especially with a full complement of passengers and luggage. I have watched so many videos of the diesel car but there is hardly

@SVP Hi Siddharth How good is the 1.2 ltr engine of the ford figo in the city, on the highway and also in terms of mileage especially with a full complement of passengers and luggage. I have watched so many videos of the diesel car but there is hardly anything on the petrol motor. Right now I Iive in Kerala where the roads are narrow with hardly any decent straight stretch of road with ups and downs and plenty of pot holes thrown in for good measure. With my Alto Lxi 2006 model, to overtake a slow moving truck, on the narrow and winding roads with a full load of passengers and luggage stuffed in the puny boot, I first have to switch off the AC, downshift to third gear and really floor the accelerator. Some of the user reviews suggests that we have a similar problem with the ford figo 1.2 petrol ie pickup is quite slow. Is this that bad? I took a test drive for 2 kilometers and found the engine smooth and quiet and the power quite decent. But I could still do with some expert advice.

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/