Hi Siddharth. Big fan of CNB I watch every episode of yours and the content n style of presentation is totally high end n unique n the best part no Auto advice on the last part of the show as other channel do 😆😆 . Want an advice on two issue

Hi Siddharth. Big fan of CNB I watch every episode of yours and the content n style of presentation is totally high end n unique n the best part no Auto advice on the last part of the show as other channel do :laughing::laughing: . Want an advice on two issue Firstly want to buy n SUV between Fortuner n Endeavour. I like Toyota as a brand n styling of Fortuner but market review suggests Endeavour is a better SUV in performance. We are looking for AT version. The review is Endeavour has better pick up then Fortuner and little more feature loaded . But style wise v like the Fortuner. Market review they say it is not that punchy during initial rev though frankly if u ask I didn’t like the initial pick up of Endeavour also . But want to buy an SUV . I drive 5series n Jaguar XE petrol . From both the pick which one to choose plz suggest . 2) is want to buy F-pace really like its style n built of the car n with CKD I find it has now been priced well at 64 approx on Road dealer is ready to trade in my Jaguar XE which is just 20 month old . Can I buy Fpace as will keep the vehicle for 4 years or should I wait for velar to get CKD or what other option you can suggest in that price point better then f pace . For me performance and style are two imp aspect . Please suggest me any other good SUV in 65-70 range . As I can own for at least 4 years time .

Question asked from: https://auto.ndtv.com/