Hi Sid, I am in market looking for a comfortable 5 seater (4 adults + 1 kid). Today most of the cars come with bucket seats, so 4 sit comfortably but the 5th occupant has to sit where rear arm rest is, causing lot of discomfort. I looked at Toyota

@SVP Hi Sid, I am in market looking for a comfortable 5 seater (4 adults + 1 kid). Today most of the cars come with bucket seats, so 4 sit comfortably but the 5th occupant has to sit where rear arm rest is, causing lot of discomfort. I looked at Toyota Etios (V grade), Ford Ecosport (Titanium +) and Renault Duster (RXL) as I have a budget of max 12 lakh on road and all have good rear seats. Etios has very basic interiors but is super reliable and easy on pocket. Ecosport has SUV stance and comes as VFM. But water leakage in front passenger well and poor headlights are a downer. Duster has space and supreme ride quality. But rusting parts, poor after sales service and only 1 air bag are spoiling the party. Request you to help me in finalizing a safe, comfortable 5 seater which can be one from the above or any other reliable car. Thanks Gaurav Singhal Ph: 9650052264

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/renault-cars/duster