Hi Sid, Good day ! I'm currently owning a Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire ZDI (2013). Looking to shift back to a Pertol Sedan. I'm comfortable with Maruti / Hyundai / Honda company brand petrol cars. Rest of the companies, please don't ask me why not (m

@SVP hi Sid, Good day ! I’m currently owning a Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire ZDI (2013). Looking to shift back to a Pertol Sedan. I’m comfortable with Maruti / Hyundai / Honda company brand petrol cars. Rest of the companies, please don’t ask me why not (my mind is tuned to these 3 and not willing to change for now). Which one do you suggest I should go for ? Hyundai Verna/ Honda City / Suzuki Ciaz ? Criteria could include: Mileage Value for Money in City driving (Bengalooru traffic… You are welcome !) Resale after 4 years Maintenance In-cabin features and looks. I wish to also know how much of the features would I be missing in 2016 model cars (verna/ciaz/city) for not waiting for a newer version of these cars in 2017 ? Also is it time to switch to Automatic. What would be the resale value for automatic cars say 4 years from now? Looking forward to hearing from you ! Cheers, Vaidya

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/