Hi, I was planning to buy a mid-sized SUV in the budget of 12-15 lakhs all inclusive. Was looking at Hyundai creta, Renault Duster as some of the options. Wanted your suggestion on whigh one is better in terms of looks,performance, ride handling,

Hi, I was planning to buy a mid-sized SUV in the budget of 12-15 lakhs all inclusive. Was looking at Hyundai creta, Renault Duster as some of the options. Wanted your suggestion on whigh one is better in terms of looks,performance, ride handling, price etc?. I typically use it for long trips and for commute to office in Bangalore. The yearly run will be approx. 12000kms. Wanted your suggestion on whether to go for automatic or manual. How is the resale value of automatic over manual gearbox, diesel over petrol, maintenance etc… I currently own Swift Dzire diesel. Should I buy now or wait for 3-6 months as I heard there is a refreshed version of Creta and Duster which may be launched soon?. Are there companies planning to launch newer models like Toyota Rush. I was not impressed with Ecosport or Brezza as I felt they are very compact:) Would appreciate your advise so that I can choose a good one which I can use for the next 5-6 years.

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/