Hi, i am really confused between Jazz, baleno & i20. Jazz SMT model (my budget is 6.7 lakhs) is very expensive plus its maintenance is very high and it comes with very less features compared to its rivals. Everything about i20 is fine but size vis

@SVP Hi, i am really confused between Jazz, baleno & i20. Jazz SMT model (my budget is 6.7 lakhs) is very expensive plus its maintenance is very high and it comes with very less features compared to its rivals. Everything about i20 is fine but size vise it looks very small like mini car compare to jazz and baleno which are bulky in size. Plus i20 does not come with ABS EBD. Now baleno delta 1.2 is the one which is fulfilling all my desires at my budget price, plus tonnes of features. Only downside to baleno is its waiting period & light weight. Will the light weight can make baleno unstable at high speeds?? And for baleno is it worth to wait for 7-8 months?? Any ways waiting is not an issue for me but still its long period… Kindly help me to make my decision, i have literally browsed each available article on net but still i haven’t been able to make decision, please help me to make one.

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/