Hi, I am not a bike enthusiast or crazy about motorcycles or scooters. Planning to buy my first two wheeler and not a very confident rider as I have to hone my riding skills a lot. I am actually confused which two wheeler I should go for, my price

Hi, I am not a bike enthusiast or crazy about motorcycles or scooters. Planning to buy my first two wheeler and not a very confident rider as I have to hone my riding skills a lot. I am actually confused which two wheeler I should go for, my price range is 65000-80000. Looking for easy maintenance, good service availability, not exorbitant price (reasonable cost) of spare parts. Mileage about 60-70/km on road (not test conditions), for daily use. I am based in the outskirts of Hyderabad and commute on average 35-40 kms on daily basis. It would be of great help if you can guide me which one I should go for based on your sound knowledge (an automatic or one with gear would be fine). Waiting for your kind reply. Thanking you, Yours sincerely, Naveen.

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/

Any automatic scooter will not return fuel consumption of 60-70kmpl, they are more in the range of 45kmpl. But automatic scooters have more practicality and ease of use - more features, storage space, etc.

For motorcycles, you can take a look at the Hero Splendor iSmart, TVS Sport or TVS Star City Plus.