Hi.. I am looking to buy a Bike with sports look under 1 L. My options are 1.Honda Hornet 160R 2. Suzuki Gixxer 3. Yamaha Fz 4. Hero Karizma 5.Bajaj pulsor Please suggest which is best Value for money Bike. Also list out the pros and cons of each

Hi… I am looking to buy a Bike with sports look under 1 L. My options are 1.Honda Hornet 160R 2. Suzuki Gixxer 3. Yamaha Fz 4. Hero Karizma 5.Bajaj pulsor Please suggest which is best Value for money Bike. Also list out the pros and cons of each.

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/hero-bikes/karizma/price-in-madurai

Hi sir,

the best bike amongst the choices that you have listed is the Honda CB Hornet. It is a recent launch and also the most good-looking. The after sales service of Honda is also the best amongst all other manufacturers. And so will be the resale value.

But if you can stretch your budget to a little over Rs. 1 lakh, you can maybe look at purchasing the TVS Apache RTR 200 or the newly launched Yamaha FZ25. The Apache RTR 200 is a great bike but we are yet to ride the Yamaha FZ25.