Hi, Below is the total detail of the harassment I am facing from Honda since 30 March 2016. I am cursing myself for buying Honda. I have written to highest level of Honda available on their website but they are not bothered. Today again they have

Hi, Below is the total detail of the harassment I am facing from Honda since 30 March 2016. I am cursing myself for buying Honda. I have written to highest level of Honda available on their website but they are not bothered. Today again they have picked up the car for some cover up ! Can you help? I am sure you will find me cheated by honda after reading the below communications. Regards, Pankaj Regards, Pankaj ______________ From: nbr.ccu@gmail Sent: Wednesday, 19 October, 2016 1:19 PM To: 'anita@hondacarindia Cc: 'saba@hondacarindia; 'suniti@hondacarindia 'vasingh@hondacarindia 'ditkan@perfectrelations 'drai@perfectrelations Subject: Car No: WB02AJ4321 Dear Ms.Anita, Four years back I purchased a Honda City and was impressed. Hence, this year March I Bought Two Cars under the same trust and impression BUT repenting badly since then for one of it. For your kind information , my buying decision was against all the bads about your falling sales I found on Internet and from the friends. Further, These were downgraded buying as I actually paid you for Top Most versions of Two units of Jazz and you failed to provide for 8 months! Amidst the ongoing ordeal , I think I have identified few reasons for the fall of Honda at India against Hyundai! Or Maruti. Hence, wish to share the same with you for your comments to end my ongoing suffering. As per my experience - The primary reason is that you people are no more the same customer oriented as you use to be Earlier. Infact, you people have bettered all the other brands in creating/making “VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS” Like me. Reason 01: Your Honda Customer Care Options such as :- Honda One2One (24 X7 Customer Care Helpline) : 1800113 121 (Toll Free) / 011-39898918 And Email: customer_relations@hondacarindia has actually become a Manual email forwarding option. These options do not Provide any solutions to customer. You can use simple email Auto-Forward option on your mail client - instead of using and bothering “Mr.Ajay K Dwivedi” to forward the mails to service center and re-forward the reply from Them to the customers manually. You can use him for better purpose if the customer care numbers Re-directs itself to the nearest service center (just like Dominos Pizza). This cuts down the Harassment time to pre-decided Zero Result. At least customer will not Get time to compare the help lines of other Car companies. Reason 02: You should not fool customer by selling the whole car under one warranty when you make the client Deal separately with your vendors of your outsourced components. Just like you do with the Battery of the car you should provide separate warranty cards for tires, glass and other Components. Such is the only harassing phenomena I faced at Honda. Reason 03: You should be truthful with a Shameless disclaimer in your warranty that , Honda is not responsible For any collateral damage in the car due to malfunction of the other components of the same car. Customer will not feel cheated like me when you guys tries your best to cover-up or ignore Such incidents. Now you see in my case the Shree Honda denied to repairs on the basis that the tire Are faulty and tossed it to Goodyear tire company. While Goodyear said as it is recommended By Honda so they are not responsible for the damages to the car. Further, for couple of more months the damages Should be acceptable to me till The tires wear out another 10% and that, they are not responsible for the damage to the body, glass, etc. as they feel that Honda is responsible for utilizing bad tire! Hope you will agree that it is extremely shameful! Reason 04: Imagine as a customer and explain “the feel” to yourself for not finding contact number And email of Kolkata Zonal Office on your website. While you display all the other contacts For other offices of Honda - even for International. Why shy from Kolkata? May be to escape Botheration from my kind Of suffering customer! Reason 05: If your service center is outside of Kolkata then why present it as an option for Kolkata If they require me travel to them after picking up the car. I got a feel that it is just a “Make Give-up” tactics so that customers finds tolerating the issue cheaper than Visiting the service center! Reason 07: Why you/your service center will Suppress facts when I am the owner of the car and have paid you in full? Why will your service center deny me explanation of processes and repairs carried out on MY CAR? Why will they be such feudal to not accept me as Owner and Authority of the car? Why they will present as if they are doing a charity ? Don’t you think that I have all the reason to doubt the honesty if the problems of cars are not acknowledged officially and the types of repairs done are kept secret by a single line Rude SMS saying “ We are diagnosing the problem as per Honda Technical Support instruction” That too, after keeping the car for weeks! and weeks!? Don’t you think I have reason to be scared of Life risk if the car stalls dangerously upon climbs or on gear shifts or around the speed of 80KM/H? Reason for writing you and others is as you can see from below mails/communications That, the above mentioned reasons are well documented with you and with me. You can evaluate from it that, It seems; it falls under the purview of CSR and ethics of both of us apart from your falling sales. Hence, I deserves somebody at Honda to address such malpractices. Honestly , I do not have any hope from you for any clarification as I have been witnessing Daily shrugging off responsibilities to other but yet will wait for your reply. Thanks & regards, Pankaj +919830239391 From: nbr.ccu@gmail Sent: Friday, 07 October, 2016 6:57 PM To: ‘Customer Relations’ Cc: 'crmservice@shreehonda 'bhaskar.ghosal@shreehonda Subject: RE: Kind Attn:- Mr. Pankaj Dear Mr.Dwivedi, We do not understand what your dealership has told you but we insist that you join The joint survey before being biased! The Wheels are still flicking the stones and the same is not happening in my other Brio car. Why everybody has to escape from taking the responsibility. Your answer lies in the fact that Shree Honda re-painted the car to cover up. I believe that it is not the Honda Standard. Atleast explain why my other car is not flicking stone ? Be brave to have a joint survey yourself and an independent surveyor – if you think or claim that you are representing an honest Brand. Regards, Pankaj +919830239391 From: Ajay Kumar Dwivedi [mailto:akdwivedi@hondacarindia On Behalf Of Customer Relations Sent: Friday, 07 October, 2016 3:34 PM To: nbr.ccu@gmail Cc: crmservice@shreehonda bhaskar.ghosal@shreehonda Subject: Kind Attn:- Mr. Pankaj Dear Sir, In regards to your below mail and our subsequent communication with the dealership. We wish to inform that our dealership has thoroughly checked the vehicle followed by the required job and delivered the same to your good self. We also understand that our dealership has assured you that your car is in perfect roadworthy condition. Hence do not keep any apprehension regarding the performance of the car. Regards, Customer Relations Honda Cars India Ltd. From: Aditi Jha [mailto:crmservice@shreehonda Sent: 04 October 2016 11:49 To: 'nbr.ccu@gmail Subject: Information Respected Sir, Thank you so much for writing to us.AS per your several times complaint we have checked the tire but not found any issues, even as per your last visit at our Akankha workshop our Service Manager taken Road test with you, but we haven’t found any difficulties in your vehicle tire. But as per your mail dated on 03.10.16 I have again escalated this matter to the tire co.(Good Year). So, now as per the telecommunication with you I would like to inform you that within 24 hours Goodyear representatives will get in touch with you & visit your place to check the tire. After receiving the checking report will process accordingly. Any other query please contact us on 8336920702, we will happy to cater you same. Thanks & regards ADITI JHA (Customer relation manager) Shree Honda(DD194) +91 8336920702 …………… From: nbr.ccu@gmail To: <customer_relations@hondacarindia Date: 03-10-2016 13:55 Subject: Request for Replacement of Car No: WB02AJ4321 From: nbr.ccu@gmail Sent: Wednesday, 05 October, 2016 10:56 AM To: ‘Aditi Jha’ Cc: 'customer_relations@hondacarindia Subject: 1-5642818361 Dear Mam’ We do not agree to your version. It should be termed unethical on your part! I have clearly mentioned that your service manager and Ms. Akankha did find the stones hitting with rattling Sound ! but just like your mail they too SHAMELESSLY refused to recognize it ! As they lost the argument to the absence of such problem to our another car hence, said that they Will escalate to HONDA itself and till then to drive will low pressure in the tires. We can prove your mail a complete lie under HONDA’s inspection! As the car is still picking up stone! Further, if you can explain you didn’t mention the reason for re-painting of the car ? Regret, We are unable to trust your intension here! Regards, Pankaj From: Aditi Jha [mailto:crmservice@shreehonda.com] Sent: Tuesday, 04 October, 2016 11:49 AM To: nbr.ccu@gmail.com Subject: Information Respected Sir, Thank you so much for writing to us.AS per your several times complaint we have checked the tire but not found any issues, even as per your last visit at our Akankha workshop our Service Manager taken Road test with you, but we haven’t found any difficulties in your vehicle tire. But as per your mail dated on 03.10.16 I have again escalated this matter to the tire co.(Good Year). So, now as per the telecommunication with you I would like to inform you that within 24 hours Goodyear representatives will get in touch with you & visit your place to check the tire. After receiving the checking report will process accordingly. Any other query please contact us on 8336920702, we will happy to cater you same. Thanks & regards ADITI JHA (Customer relation manager) Shree Honda(DD194) +91 8336920702 ________________________________________ Dear Sir, We have purchased Honda Brio Car on 30th March 2016 and since then we are suffering with technical issues of it. If you check the records with “Shree Honda Service Center” and you will be shocked to discover that it has Spent more days at service center than on road! The ordeal started on the day of delivery itself when we took the delivery with a one millimeter “white Dot” on the Front windshield. We thought it was a dirt or some paint drop it might have got from the Service Center while Pre-Delivery Procedures but then came the shocker in a week as it started growing big Everyday! We called up Shree Honda and they said that not to worry as the car was under Warranty and will be changed On the first service. Well on first service , it completely turned ugly as the service center refused its promise. Even your call center help line shouldered it back to Service center. Ultimately We had to replace the windshield glass by claiming our Insurance. Without any explanation for the self inflicted damage to the glass. Then within a week of its return from the service center , we started noticing tiny blister like dents on both The sides of the car and the number of blisters only grew. We again reported the service center and your help line but No action was taken. We again had to claim insurance with other repairs. It was by chance , one day I saw the reason of the self inflicted Tiny Dents and it was when I Noticed the front Wheels were making the dirt of the road airborne towards the sky! I gulped my tongue almost when I saw a small stone landed on the Bonnet while driving ! Thereafter, I kept a watch and in couple of days it was clear to me that the culprit of the windshield damage and All the blister dents were the tiny stones picked up and flung by both the front wheel. I saw the stones Flunged upto the side view mirrors and also on the other cars in the side lanes on road. I reported this to “Shree Honda” and they called the car for check and returned that they have done wheel alignment And the same won’t happen again but it turned into disaster! It so happened that the car went for re-painting job under insurance and whole car was pictured. Even Shree Honda also provided an Inventory Check with all the marks and dents but car was Delivered back to me in severely blistered condition. It was a severe heated argument with Service Incharge Mr.Dipen on a Con-call Ms.Aditi where Mr.Dipen tried his best to shoulder down the mess but he lost his all arguments against the proof That the dents happened in his custody and Re-Painted Again! While I knew that “Shree Honda” couldn’t have done the damage purposely and I did a trip down On the route to their workshop. I found the work shop into a suburbs with a very bad village kind single road With lots of exposed loose gravel. Then there I guessed that the driver who delivered on the Said road wasn’t aware of the front wheel fault and the front wheel self inflicted the damages. I even shared this fact with them but they only provided a solution drive the car with Low pressure in front tires. Lower than the specified by the Honda till the threads of tires Flattens a bit. I did the same but this did not helped much. Only that the height of the Blisters have lowered and now confined to front doors only but This should be an Embarrassing solution for the Brand Honda for sure! Hence, I went back to “Shree Honda” for complete solution but all that they did was Meaningless argument to avoid and ignore. For your Kind information I have another Brio Car Bought from “Shree Honda” almost Together and the same have no such issue . Shree Honda is well aware of this fact. While to make the matter worse , the Dashboard is now turning White from Black!!! If this wasn’t enough Then one fine day it lost it Horns ! and it was a sort of Battle the Service center went to refuse replacement. It was only after the CRM mediated to get it replaced. Hence, we find the product is with lots of manufacturing defects. Therefore, We would very grateful if you can replace the car of take it back with full refund as we are fed up now By being tossed between Your Call Center and your Service Center. Thanking you, Yours faithfully, Pankaj Pankaj +919830239391

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/