Here are my questions for DUKE 200 : 1. After much time does the battery needs to be charged ? 2. I have seen many saying the light sticks is it true ? 3. Is the price OK for this bike ? 4. Is there any other bike with same price as it but with mo

Here are my questions for DUKE 200 : 1. After much time does the battery needs to be charged ? 2. I have seen many saying the light sticks is it true ? 3. Is the price OK for this bike ? 4. Is there any other bike with same price as it but with more features and mileage ?

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/ktm-bikes/200-duke

Hi sir,

Unless and until you completely drain the battery of the KTM 200 Duke, I don’t think you will need to charge the battery. At least with regular use. I did not get your second question though. The price for the bike can be justified. it is after all, one of the best entry-level naked sportbikes. In case you are not happy with the KTM 200 Duke, you can look at the TVS Apacher RTR 200 4V, the Mahindra Mojo and the soon to be launched Bajaj Pulsar NS 200. Also, there is the DSK Benelli TNT 25.