Hello sir. I want to know that is pulsar 135ls a good buy in today's time as my budget is 70k. Sir please tell. If not then please suggest me other bikes. My requirements are good mileage, good comfort, little sportiness and not heavy. Sir please

Hello sir. I want to know that is pulsar 135ls a good buy in today’s time as my budget is 70k. Sir please tell. If not then please suggest me other bikes. My requirements are good mileage, good comfort, little sportiness and not heavy. Sir please help me.

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/bajaj-bikes/pulsar-135-ls/price-in-dehradun

You could look at the Honda CB Shine SP in that bracket. Considering your requirements for good fuel consumption and not heavy, the Honda CB Shine will offer all these and a good quality product from Honda.

But sir if want pulsar 135ls only. Will there be any problem in future if i buy it?

The 135 is a dated product now, but has proved to be reliable. So far, Bajaj is continuing with the product and we havent heard any news of it being replaced as well, so far. Nevertheless, our advice would be to look at newer products.

Okay sir. Please suggest some other bikes as I think that for 70k cb shine sp is pricey and not that stylish.

Please please please respond sir as I have to buy before diwali.

If you’re willing to expand your budget a bit, you could take a look at the Honda CB Unicorn 150, and even the new Hero Achiever if budget is a constraint. Style is a personal and subjective thing, someone may find something stylish which others may not. In this range, you could also look at the Bajaj V15 if it appeals to you.