Hello Sir, I am having Black swift VDI 2007 model and I drive daily 20 Kilometers (Each journey from Home to Institute is 4.5 Kilometer). As in my Institute there is no parking slot for cars, I have to rely on tree shares to do parking and the tem

@SVP Hello Sir, I am having Black swift VDI 2007 model and I drive daily 20 Kilometers (Each journey from Home to Institute is 4.5 Kilometer). As in my Institute there is no parking slot for cars, I have to rely on tree shares to do parking and the temperature varies from 35 degree to 42 degree in the summer (My Place is Tumkur, Karnataka). During the summer AC takes time cool the vehicle as my vehicle is Black in color and by this time i would reach my home to take lunch. The whole of my back portion will be getting soaked. (Though all the time AC is in on condition at switch position one to two). I also travel every 2 months to Mangalore and Journey well become even horrible in summer and lot of dehydration will happen due to heat. So my questions are: a. Is there any solution to get rid of this problem? b. Should I have to go for dual tone color i.e. painted with white roof? c. As of today I have driven nearly 60,000 kilometer, should I have to think on selling the car and purchase a new one with other color than black. I am using syntactic oil and gets 17 Kilometer of mileage in city condition with all the time AC in ON at switch position one. In highway I get 20 – 21 Kilometer at 80 - 90 Kilometer per Hour and not all the time AC in ON.

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/