Hello sid...i am mit from mumbai, my running is 70 kms daily 5 days in a week with two of us travelling ,also i & my father are self driven no chauffeur,my family size is 4 peolple, i will use my car atleast 1,50,000kms for next 5 to 7 years , my

@SVP HELLO SID…I AM MIT FROM MUMBAI, MY RUNNING IS 70 KMS DAILY 5 DAYS IN A WEEK WITH TWO OF US TRAVELLING ,ALSO I & MY FATHER ARE SELF DRIVEN NO CHAUFFEUR,MY FAMILY SIZE IS 4 PEOLPLE, I WILL USE MY CAR ATLEAST 1,50,000KMS FOR NEXT 5 TO 7 YEARS , MY RUNNING IS DAILY FROM MUMBAI TO THANE HIGHWAY &VICE VERSA , I AM LOOKING FOR AUTOMATIC VERSION OF COROLLA VL PETROL A/T OR NEW INNOVA LAUCHING HEAD WITH AUTOMATIC VERSION …?? I AM IN NO HURRY TO BUY SO I CAN WAIT FOR 2 TO 3 MONTHS SO MY QUESTION IS SHOULD I GO AUTOMATIC VERSION OF TOYOTA COROLLA VL PETROL A/T OR NEW INNOVA LAUCHING HEAD WITH AUTOMATIC VERSION PETROL OR DIESEL ??? I WOULD PREFFER TOP OF THE RANGE MODEL WITH A/T TRANSMISSION, I AM ONLY WORRIED IS ABOUT MILEAGE SO WHICH CAR SHOULD YOU RECOMMEND FOR ME MY CASE & ALSO WHICH IS FOR STUDIER CAR OFF THE TWO ?? OR ANY OTHER CAR WHICH YOU WOULD RECOMMEND AS PER MY CRITERIA ?? THANKS

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/