Hello, I had purchased Audi A4 in March 2013. In Jan 2014, the steering malfunctioned and got locked while I was driving on a highway. The vehicle was towed to Authorized Audi workshop and repaired under warranty. However the same problem kept rep

Hello, I had purchased Audi A4 in March 2013. In Jan 2014, the steering malfunctioned and got locked while I was driving on a highway. The vehicle was towed to Authorized Audi workshop and repaired under warranty. However the same problem kept repeating again and again every 6/12 months. The experience is horrifying as the steering gets locked in middle of road while driving. Every time it was assured that it will not be repeated. However again in Dec2016, the fault reoccurred and now the Audi workshop refused to accept it as there fault and demanding appx.1.5lacs to repair the same. Please guide, if its a repeated failure on the part of Audi to repair the vehicle and putting drivers life at risk, what is the action which should be takes against Audi and please highlight through your esteem show on national TV. Thanks Chintan, 9899980887

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/