Good Time to purchase Bikes & Scooters before 1st July

Hello Sir,

I’m planning to purchase Honda Activa 4G, I live in Dombivali,Thane,Maharashtra, should I purchase it before 1st July 2017 or wait when GST will be applicable. Does GST will increase it’s price or not. Can I go for other scooter brand (make/model) which you think cab be better for me. My daily run will be around 20KM daily.

The Honda Activa 4G is quite a good choice and really is the best-seller in this space. But it loses out on a few things, which improve the overall ride quality and handling - like telescopic front suspension and large 12-inch front wheel. These are both available on the Activa 125 though. If you want to switch brands, also take a look at the TVS Jupiter. It’s still not entirely clear what effect GST will have on prices, but the consensus of most analysts is that two-wheeler prices will largely remain consistent with what they are right now.

Hello Team,

Thanks for replying back with good suggestions. I was also considering TVS Jupiter for my purchase. Can you please suggest me TVS dealership @my location, Dombivli,Thane,Maharashtra. What will be the estimated on-road price for TVS Jupiter and Activa 4G. Please help.