First of all, this is the best website I've come across among all the websites catering to used cars. I love the fact that every car is manually inspected and has standard pictures and info making it amazing easy to compare the given information

First of all, this is the best website I’ve come across among all the websites catering to used cars. I love the fact that every car is manually inspected and has standard pictures and info making it amazing easy to compare the given information. I was going through a lot of your articles trying to understand if a new car is better for me or a used one. Every friend I talk to has a different opinion and every day I get more confused with this. I was hoping if you could point me to any self help guide/article you might have on this. Or any way I can decide which car is the best for me (pre-owned) and if I do end up finalising a pre owned car, how do I compare it with a new car. Also, any standard way of knowing cost of ownership of pre-owned vehicles? Anshul

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/