Facelift vs. Non Facelift cars

I’m interested in buying the maruti S- Cross 1.3 Zeta variant. However I’m confused since the new facelift of the S- Cross is going to be launched near Diwali time. I’m unable to decide whether I should wait for the facelift of the S Cross or buy the existing model on which I’m getting good discounts by Nexa. Further does facelifts of cars really make a difference when you sell off the old model (non-facelift version ). Will it fetch me less money in resale ?
Further more which car is more value for money : Maruti Grand Vitara Brezza or Maruti S- Cross?

if you can wait for the facelift, please do because it’ll be big on features and of course in tune with the current generation of cars. The brezza will carry more resale value than the S-cross considering its an SUV and the S-Cross is a crossover, preference is SUV. Facelifts do make a difference especially in the case of the S-Cross. It’s better looking than the outgoing one and it would have probably made a difference if you had the 1.6 litre version, sadly that’s been discontinued