Even after bagging most of the awards in this segment from the date of release and less price when compared to fzs, hornet etc. Even after all this why do this bike dont have a great market still we see only few number of bikes in the street. In e

Even after bagging most of the awards in this segment from the date of release and less price when compared to fzs, hornet etc. Even after all this why do this bike dont have a great market still we see only few number of bikes in the street. In each and every segment it proved its better than fzs and more better than the current fzs2.0. I planned to buy gixxer but bcoz of all this i have a doubt am i making any wrong by choosing this bike.

Question asked from: https://auto.ndtv.com/suzuki-bikes/gixxer

The biggest disadvantage is a strong sales and service network. Unlike Honda and Yamaha, Suzuki’s network reach is poor and so many buyers avoid it, worried about after sales and service. If you have a Suzuki showroom and service centre in your city, by all means take a look at the Gixxer. It’s still our favourite in this segment.

If this is the reason i can go for it bcoz around 6-8 brand authorized showrooms r there in my city. I taught some other problems in bike that’s y it has a week market. Thanks for ur help.