Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to buy a compact sedan and I have zeroed in on Ameo & Aspire. I have gone through all the comparisons available between the two cars and have also test driven both. Now I am confused over selecting one of them as both

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to buy a compact sedan and I have zeroed in on Ameo & Aspire. I have gone through all the comparisons available between the two cars and have also test driven both. Now I am confused over selecting one of them as both have some plus and minuses over other. I have a preference for Ameo but the high maintenance cost and a low mileage are my concerns. However, I prefer safety and build quality above mileage BUT it also shouldn’t be so low that it burns my pocket. So, I want to get a clear view from your side over Ameo Petrol’s mileage and is the maintenance cost really as high as general public thinks OR should I go for Aspire which too was good at test drive BUT I felt the interior build quality a bit compromised. Please help me in taking right decision.

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/volkswagen-cars/ameo