Dear Siddhartha, I want to buy a car and my budget is around 15 lakhs. We are 5 members in the family and I don't have specific choice between diesel and petrol. Total usage during the month would be approximately 1000 kms except some 2 months in

@SVP Dear Siddhartha, I want to buy a car and my budget is around 15 lakhs. We are 5 members in the family and I don’t have specific choice between diesel and petrol. Total usage during the month would be approximately 1000 kms except some 2 months in the year when I require to move out of dehradun for fun travelling. Further, I don’t have any specific preference for SUV or a Sedan but I have some great feeling about Skoda Yeti and the same is out of my reach. Good interiors and comfort is priority and I use to drive the Car myself. I have thought of buying a skoda octavia but only 1.4 tsi is within my reach and then I have option of Duster AWD. Even Chevrolet Cruze LTZ seems to be a good bet but I am really confused. please help me in deciding the best option in this range or with maximum flexibility of 1-2 lakhs. I have one Maruti Zen with me which I will keep as second vehicle. Any other better option is also applicable. Kindly suggest, infact just give your verdict and I will follow that. I can wait for few months as well in case some better car is awaited. Regards Gaurav

Question asked from: http://www.carandbike.com/