Which car is suitable in matter of leg room and passenger space

Hi I am planing a car in budget 6-8 L in Automatic variant(if not more than 8 L will be better), which one is better acc to fuel efficiency, low maintenance, value for money, should have all the standard features(for standard cars), spacious for front and back passenger and having good space for sitting 5 people(as my dad and i both are 6 ft and whole of my family is healthy :stuck_out_tongue: ),

I have recommendation to buy:

1. Baleno CVT
  2. Swift Desire AMT
  3. Swift VXI AT
  4. Manhindra K8 Dual Tone.

Please suggest me some more is suitable acc to the specification which i can check out, and in the list which one will be best to buy. This is for my Dad so i prefer Automatic only.

Chetan, Did you check Tata tigor AMT? If not, do check!

So if you have any emergency sir that means you want spot cash to sell the car the stuff you should pick is Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai so you check grand i10 it is also available in Auto and also massive features and also Maruti Suzuki is not massive featured car

Hi Sujan,

Tnx for suggestion for grand i10 i will defiantly check that, but i am thinking to go for New Swift 2018 ZXI(AMT) model whether that will be goof option as the average is about 22kmpl in 8.20L, or u have suggestion any other suggestion with the some how same amount average and features.

Swift is too small. If you want to find a car suitable in matter of passenger space with these 4 options, I think Baleno CVT is the best choice :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Baleno Price and Swift price has a vast gap.
If you are already considering Swift than take a Test Drive of Tata Bolt which is available in the same price range.
It has better fuel efficiency with spacious interiors.

But Lacks in built quality

But lacks built quality in swift