New bike have to purchase

HI

pLEASE cLRIFY WHICH IS BEST IN CLASS OF MILEAGE AND SUSPENSION

pASSION PRO OR PASSION X PRO OR ANY OTHER vehicle,,,

Passion pro and Passion x pro are both awesome vehicles carrying the brand name of Hero. Passion x pro is 2000 rs pricier than passion pro but also has a 110 cc engine compared to 100 cc in passion pro. Power output is also more. But consider buying Honda CB shine as well. It is one of the best bikes in 125 cc segment with a humble price tag of 48k.

Hi

Thanks For your suggestion…my requirements is mileage,pickup and best comfort for pillion rider

Please list out some other brands also .my budget is below 65K…

HI

Shine getting any vibration ?general complaint

HI

Compare with 100cc passion and 110cc passion and SP Shine Which is best

I am waiting for your answer…because i have little bit confusion either passion pro or x pro or CB SP Shine

SP Shine when is going to launch in chennai.

I agree that the Honda Shine is the benchmark product in the segment for now. TVS is likely to bring back the Victor soon too, but else go for the Shine.
Best regards and wishes for a very happy 2016!
SVP
@sidpatankar
#cnbshow

Hi siddharth

Thanks for your suggestion… So CB SP shine which is best?

In internet bike guru said x pro is best
But my regular mechanic told passion pro is good…

I go with sp shine as per your suggestion… But just compare those three bikes and tell me the verdicts…

I expecting your reply at the earliest…

Hello the Shine SP is expensive and it has a longish waiting period.

Instead I recommend the Yamaha Saluto 125 with disc instead. It has a four speed box compared to the 5 speed from Honda but it is substantially cheaper and prompt delivery. Very high on quality and a delight to drive. Go for the Yamaha, you will love it.

HI

Scooter or bike which is good to purchase nowadays :Choices 1. Ntorq and Jupiter
bike:starcity plus and Radeon.
Awaiting and expecting your reply to start the procurement process.

Since it is your first experience into the world of two wheelers, I suggest you go for TVS Jupiter based on my many years of driving scooter as well as bike experience.

Not only will it make your driving experience hassle free, you will be able to carry a lot of stuff under the seat and even near your legs which will endear the scooter to you even more.