Hi. I am looking for small automatic hatchback for driving in Mumbai. Not considering AMT. Wich one is better between Hyundai Grand i10 and Honda Brio in terms of low maintenance cost. Planning to retain this car for atleast 10 Years

Hi. I am looking for small automatic hatchback for driving in Mumbai. Not considering AMT. Wich one is better between Hyundai Grand i10 and Honda Brio in terms of low maintenance cost. Planning to retain this car for atleast 10 Years.

Question asked from: https://auto.ndtv.com/

Better option in terms of quality of build and gearbox is the Ford Figo. And if you can stretch your budget the Jazz or i20 are even better.
Hope this helps!
SVP
@sidpatankar

I completely agree with Sid, however if you are in mumbai than you want a nimble car, which can fill the gaps quickly and if you love driving, then nothing can beat GT TSI. I happen to own one, and believe me, its a pocket rocket. Its compact, easy to drive, fast and has a great build quality.

Happy driving.
Pranav

Considering your priorities of low maintenance & long term use… Grand I10 is low in maintenance & has better resale value of-course both has got similar built quality. My suggestion is Gr’ i10.

Hyundai Car best for Indian market.