Buying a new sports Bike

I want to Buy a new sports bike but I’m confused between Yamaha R15 V3.0 and Bajaj Pulsar RS 200. Performance and handling is what matters to me not the speed. Please suggest me which bike is better in performance and handling and which bike I should buy.???

In terms of handling, it’s the R15, and it’s better built as well. The Pulsar RS 200 has a bigger engine and packs more punch though.

I know buying a motorcycle that too which is expensive its always a confusion as there are so many questions which arise such as which bike or cruisers bike to buy and what are the features, specification, models many others things to look for. One of my friends was in the same situation about buying a sports bike but after searching for the best sports bike he bought this BMW S 1000 RR. I must say he took the best decision for buying this bike as it comes in a roadster category which gives you a pure riding fun and it gives you the best speed, greet riding dynamics and road safety as well. And its innovative technology allows you to experience its performance with greater intensity and immediacy than ever.

The new bike to enjoy would be the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650cc.
It is the most bang for your buck. It is time to step up to a twin cylinder bike.