About the Ask The Expert category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters. Until you edit this description or create topics, this category won’t appear on the categories page.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

hey i am planning to purchase a car with bit of SUV look but value for money i have already booked Grand vitara (VDi)(o) but no i am confused sum people r suggesting me to go for Scross …my budget is between 8 to 9.5 lakh …pls suggest me

Sir,
I would like to know whether the new govt pol icy of scrapping 15-year-old cars apply to private cars also or only to cabs? When is it going to be effective?
I own a wagon r 2004 model and an Omni van 1998 model. I was planning to sell the Omni van becoz its FC is due now and it will cost me around 8k (touchup work etc) even though the engine has clocked only 10000 km after I got a complete engine work done recently costing me 25k rs. How much can I expect for the Omni? Tyres good condition.
Now my wagon r completes 15 next year. Do I have to sell it also if the above rule comes into effect? Please guide me in taking a wise decision. My wagon r is in excellent condition .

I want to know that how much i will pay down payment for suzuki burgman street?